For your next stay in Bali, you will be able to enjoy an authentic and comfortable experience. It is clear now that Indonesia has a lot to offer in local hotels. First comers would be stunned and those who have already experienced it would never be disappointed. Here is the selection of five best boutique hotels in Bali, for a stay of intimacy and the warm welcome of your hosts.
A multitude of choices for a successful holiday
What is coming next will blow your mind for sure. They have been well ranked by travelers over the world.
- The best: Sanak Retreat: The Sanak Retreat, a small authentic place unearthed during a walk in the heart of the rice fields. From its open doors, you will have majestic views. Sanak Retreat consists of 11 confidential bungalows nestled in the middle of the mountains and rice paddies. All fit perfectly with their surrounding nature and offer maximum comfort, in the heart of a region that is still largely forgotten by tourists. The must for a Zen and rejuvenating stay off the beaten track.
- Mathis Retreat, an authentic place close to Ubud Located at 5-minute drive from the Ubud Art Center, Mathis Retreat is a boutique hotel lost in rice fields. You will discover beautiful spacious and bright rooms and bungalows for even more privacy. The establishment seduces with its limited number of rooms, its warm welcome and its typically Balinese decoration. Everything there has been designed to make guests feel comfortable and relaxed. In a peaceful and confidential atmosphere, live the Balinese experience at 100%.
- Villa Mathis, luxury and charming, in the countryside. More luxurious, Villa Mathis hotel offers 18 rooms in four villas. Everything is done to preserve the confidentiality of the place: a limited number of guests, discreet and personalized welcome, perfectly maintained gardens reserved for guests. Above the fact that Villa Mathis hotel is one of the best in Bali, it also allows you to enjoy a quiet and intimate stay close to Seminyak, a posh tourist resort with many shops and trendy addresses of Bali.
- Surya Shanti Villas, comfortable villas and rooms in the Sidemen Valley: If you dream of really getting away from your daily routine to discover a wilder and more authentic Bali, the establishment should please you! Located in the East of the island, it consists of spacious and comfortable rooms and villas where you can enjoy a stay in complete privacy. Welcomed with warmth and sincerity by your hosts, you will quickly understand why the establishment is part of the favorites. With its breathtaking natural environment, views of the rice fields and its authentic and typically Balinese atmosphere.
- The Open House, a boutique hotel by the sea. The hotel is located just a few steps from Jimbaran Beach. Jimbaran is a charming fishing village famous for its fresh fish and seafood restaurants and long sandy beach. Not only will you be satisfied by the comfort of your stay but also you will have the best treat of being in touch with the warm-hearted fishermen community.
Where to book for a stay in these hotels?
- Although most hotels have their own website, you can book and find good deals for your trip to Bali or to any other destination of your choice on Opodo, the site par excellence. Indeed, this site can get you discounts on your travels and hotels.
- For any season, Opodo can find you a place in your dream hotels, whether you are alone, with family, in couple or with friends. For more information about Opodo: www.opodo-saga.com